When I was high school, I love to eat mie kangkung belacan nearby my school. Mie Kangkung belacan is one of favorite food in North-Sumatra (Medan)
According to Kompas newspaper, Mie kangkung is one of favorite food for Betawi society. At East Bekasi, there is one stall where is selling mie kangkung betawi. Perhaps one day I should go there and explore their specialty (to read more the article, click this link)
Fried Mie Kangkung (Serves for 2 – 3 Pax)
Preparing Time: 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
1. 1 tomato
2. 3 Red Chilly
3. 1 packet of Kangkung
4. 2 Egg
7. 1 onions
8. 1 garlic
9. 1 tea spoon of salt
10. 1 tea spoon of sweet soya sauce
11. Black paper
1. Boil the noodle around 10 minutes and place in to plate. Cut the red chilly in to small pieces.
2. Heat up the oil, add in garlic, onion, red chilly and belacan. Fried and stir till the smell is really good and add egg and noodle.
3. Add tomato, 1 tea spoon of salt and 1 tea spoon of sweet soya sauce and black paper. Stir and fried its together. Serve immediately
You may add prawn or meat to make it special. It’s not necessary to add black paper (All depends on your preferences). I used it to make it more spicy.
- Sambal Kangkong (culinaryfashion.wordpress.com)