Sweet soya sauce chicken boneless with potato is an easy recipe and simple home cook especially when you only have a limited time or when you have a busy weekdays in the office. It can be one of Chinese Cuisine. Perhaps we may find it at some of Chinese or Taiwan restaurant.
Sweet Soya Sauce Chicken Boneless with Potato (serves 2 – 3 pax)
Preparation Time: 10 – 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 30 – 45 minutes
1. 3 ons of chicken boneless
2. one potato
3. 1 1/2 tea spoon of sweet soya sauce
4. 1 1/2 tea spoon of dark soya sauce
5. 1 garlic
6. 1 onion
7. 100 ml water
1. Clean the chicken boneless and cut the potato into pieces. Set aside for 3 – 5 minutes while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
2. Heat up the oil in the pan and fried potato till potato become soft. At the same times, cut the chicken boneless become minced chicken.
3. After we move soft potato in to plate, we need to heat up the oil and add a garlic and onion till they change color. Add 3 ons of chicken boneless and potato together.
4. Add 1 1/2 tea spoon of sweet soya sauce,dark soya sauce and fried together with the potato and chicken boneless and then add 100 ml water. Wait approximately 5 minutes till the meat and potato become soft enough and serve immediately.
1. We may use some additional ingredients like ginger or carrot as you love.
2. Despite chicken boneless, you may use pork, beef, or chicken (all depend on you).
3. This dish can be cooked in either dry or soup version because you can adjust the amount of water according to your preference.